Why Far Infrared Therapy?
The far-infrared Full-Body warming therapy is listed as "non-invasive therapy" with several great benefits:
1. It alleviates and reduces the severe pain that is characteristic of the last stage of cancer
2. It has the highly possible effect of prolonging life
3. Cancer cells will shrink or even disappear
4. It does not bring too much burden on the patient's body and is very safe.
5. The method is simple and repeated treatment is feasible.
6. Shortly after the first treatment, the pain will disappear and even appetite returns.
Extracted from "New Cancer Buster: far-infrared thermotherapy"
Author: Masayoshi Yokoyama, Takashi Takeuchi
More information here:
1. Although there are many other benefits from the Far Infrared Body Warming Therapy, the first thing we want to do here is to ease the acute pain of the end of the cancer. Patients at the end stage of the cancer usually suffer from the pain that the body finds it hard to tolerate. Simply breaking away from this pain should be a great relief for the patients.
2. The second benefit is the effect of prolonging life. Judging from the treatment cases so far, it has an impressive effect on prolonging life compared to other treatments.
For patients who have been sentenced with less than three months left, being able to continue life for another three to five years because of far-infrared whole-body warming therapy, and leading a peaceful life without being troubled by pain is such a wonderful gift.
Not only does it prolong life, FIR Therapy also enables patients to lead a normal lifestyle. Even the appetite improves.
Amongst the cases studied, there are many who gradually recover.
This kind of joy is hard to imagine. Even for only one year, it is an extremely precious time for the patient himself.
3. Thirdly, let's look at the effect of reducing cancer cells. Of the patients who are treated, about 70 percent of people experience gradually shrinking cancer cells.
Indeed, as far as the current situation is concerned, Far Infrared Whole Body Warming Therapy cannot completely cure cancer. However, about 10% of patients have been found to have cancer cells that are disappearing.
There are also more and more common examples of patients with cancers that have been metastasized to bones and hence fully recover.
Important Points mentioned in the book:
1. Tumours responds to Warming Therapy. (p36)
2. Cancer is said to be a full body illness. Thus, doing regional treatment is not complete. (p41)
3. Cancer is a general term, but it can be further classified. Full body warming therapy is more effective against the following types of cancers. (p44)
~ Lung cancer - effective 32.2%
~ Breast cancer - effective 56.3%
~ Pancreatic cancer - effective 42.9%
~ Melanoma - effective 55.6 percent
~ Liver cancer, gallbladder cancer - effective 66.7 percent
4. There is not much difference in the effectiveness of treatment between men and women. Among all age groups, there is not much difference too. The only thing that can be said is that whole-body warming therapy is more active in people who are active physically. On the contrary, it does not have much effect on people lying in bed most of the time in the late stage of cancer.
5. Repetitive treatment with Warming Therapy is even more effective than a single treatment. (p47)
Once - 18.9% effective
Twice - 39.6% effective
Thrice - 35.9% effective
Four times and above - 49.4% effective
6. Why Far Infrared Rays is the best source of warming therapy?
Compared to direct heating with fire, roasting wild yam with heat stones produces more delicious delicacy. This is because the heat from the stones can be transmitted to the core of the yam, thanks to the Far Infrared Rays emitted from the stones.
Through the above example, FIR affects not just the surface of objects, but also deep into the core. In the other words, FIR can also reach the subcutaneous tissues. Thus it is the most suitable source of warming therapy.
Compared to using the fire directly, the geothermal energy of the stone can transmit the heat to the center of the wild yam and make a delicious dish. This is because of the far-infrared rays emitted from the stones. If you use the latest far-infrared toaster to bake toast, the temperature of the surface and the inside will not be much different. Even thick toast will not change into the shape of a snare drum. Even the middle will have enough heat to bake.
Through the above examples, we should have a certain degree of understanding of the nature of far infrared rays.
The far-infrared heat effect not only stops at the surface of the object, but also penetrates into the inner core. In other words, far-infrared can be directly warmed up to the patient's subcutaneous tissue. Therefore, if the patient is concerned about being burned, it should be very clear that far-infrared rays are the most appropriate heat source for warming therapy.